Maxx Kitchen Food Court

 Maxx Kitchen Food Court

Hello guys! Wellcome back to my blog..
So kalian semua udah pada libur sekolah kan? Yeay.. happy banget dong bisa ngabisin waktu dengan ngelakuin hobi kalian dirumah atau hang out bareng temen. Kalau aku si prefer ngabisin waktu dirumah dengan ngelakuin kegiatan-kegiatan yang udah aku tulis di list to do. Kalau kalian? What about your holiday? Fun or you’re bored because at home don’t know what to do? So aku saranin read this post and other posts on my blog,  maybe you will get an idea to ordain your holiday by hunting for foods.


Kemarin aku diajak jalan ke Palembang Square Mall, I’m sure if you’re lived in palembang you must know this mall. In fact i’ve very long time not gone to this mall, I just don’t like the atmosphere. But I was a little surprised to see that the food court that is on the 4th floor has turned into “Maxx Kitchen Food Court”. Yeah this food court is on 4th floor of Palembang Square Mall. This food court already stands from 6 months ago, to be honest I feel a little late to share this for you, but it’s okay maybe some of you don’t know this yet. This food court has a big area and so many tables. The looks of place is so clean and has a good design.





 In this food court there are many restaurants you can choose, like “Ishi Mura” which is more like a Japanese Restaurant, “Sin & Thai” which is more like a Chinnese Restaurant, “Steak & Grill” maybe it’s a Western Restaurant, and many others restaurants. I’m sorry I can’t remember all of restaurants there, but i think these three restaurants are the most interesting restaurant.


Oke cukup nih ngomongin tempat sama restorannya, now let’s see the foods!


First one is the dessert and drink that you can order in the middle of food court.


Whose yellow color is Orange Juice¸ orange color and green color is Thai Tea.

Black Sticky Rice w/ Coconut Milk



Sorry, I can’t show the price because my receipt is gone huhu.


Then this is foods from “Steak and Grill” restaurant.

Beef Steak w/ Mushroom Sauce (Recomended by restaurant) IDR 50k



This steak not very thick, but was soft and has right maturity. The mushroom sauce was really great, slightly creamy and savory. The vegetables has well seasoned and cooked perfectly. Overall this steak was delicious and this is my favorite so far in Maxx Kitchen.

Mushroom Creamy Soup IDR 11k

The price is very affordable with a sizeable portion. This soup was soft and creamy with a dry bread on it, very suitable to eat when warm.


This is foods from “Sin and Thai” restaurant.

Mie Ayam Chasiu IDR 35k


The noodles was very dry and greasy. The chicken was sweet and cooked well.


Nasi Bebek Panggang IDR 38k

The duck was verry soft and cooked well, that was delicious duck.


So this is the last restaurant “Ishi Mura”.

Ramen Miso Beef IDR 35,5k


The beef is not cooked well so it still hard to eat. The gravy was so savory and delicious.

Rolls Dragon Ball IDR 18k


The name so adorable haha. I think they aren’t stingy to give mayonnaise, the mayonnaise makes it creamy and very tasty. I don’t know there is anything in it, I just eat it and it tastes good :)

Okay this is the end of this post, thanks for read this post. Happy holiday everyone!!



Maxx Kitchen Foodcourt
Lorok Pakjo, Ilir Barat I,Palembang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard